Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 14, 2010

Summer memories.

Now that I have Calvin every once and a while I will get a flashback to when I was a child. Like the smell of watermelon reminds me of when my mother would always have that cut up in the fridge for us to have. Or when I lift Calvin out of his car seat when at the park. I remember mom taking me to the park. I feel like my life has come full circle. Ive always missed my mom, always looked for her in others and now see the parts of her that come out in me. I wonder, did she look at me and my brother the way I look at Calvin? Did she have this overwhelming drive to try and be a decent mom because she was a role model for others? Did her heart feel like it would explode into a million pieces every time one of us kids gave her a kiss? Id like to think those answers are yes. I picked losson park in NY for Calvin's first bday. We had my birthdays there a lot when I was a kid and I vividly remember this one time driving with her to that park and looking up at the sky to see a butterfly shaped cloud. I have amazing summer memories (and everyday memories) with my mother. Hope Calvin can one day say he has the same.

Some mushy advice:

Make memories because you never know when that memory can mean the world to the person you share it with.

1 comment:

  1. Even if they say no, they might play bazaar satta king
    play bazaar point out other deals and options to haggle for your business.

    ReplyDelete